Re: "keep non-free" proposal

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 02:41:32PM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> We're promising that our system will stay free --

I can't find that assumption in your proposal. You say that 'the Free
Software in Debian will remain Free' and 'We will distribute Free
Software'(paraphrased). That doesn't mean that the Debian distribution
will not include non-free software, as I read it.

Perhaps that's you intention or perhaps I misread it. But if I misread
it, others will probably, too.

Michael