Re: "keep non-free" proposal

Benj. Mako Hill wrote:
On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 10:14:15PM +0100, Sergey V. Spiridonov wrote:

Free Software will stay in Debian just because it is preffered and
useful. Not because of some stupid philosophical idea.

A lot Debian developers happen to care about these philosophical
ideas.

I doubt that calling those beliefs stupid is the most effective way to
campaign on behalf of your amendment.

Well, I also care about them. I should use '"'. I mean "stupid" idea, as
something, which is not worth to take care about. The most important is
user and his needs.
--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov