Re: RFD: Use of @debian.org email addresses

Andrew Suffield wrote:

On Sat, Jan 24, 2004 at 12:14:13PM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:
The DMUP is a loosely written document in its current form. It also offers
'examples of what we consider net abuse', which I don't believe should exist
in such a policy - rather, a concise list of what is permitted with all else
prohibited.
The DMUP is a load of crap.

Oh, and it has all the teeth of an amoeba
Why? What is it's lineage? Was it introduced improperly? Looks like it has teeth to me - certainly enough to solve this problem. Or does it need to be revised and presented in a GR as a whole?

Sam