Re: non-free and users?

Anthony Towns wrote:

I ask you to answer, the following questions.

One of the best ways to get people to do what you want them to do,
is to do it yourself first.

And you follow this rule all the time, of course.

I think, it is
important for our discussion, for me, for you, for Debian and the whole
world.

So, do you teach your grandmother to suck eggs at reunions, or is this a
one-off performance? Are you being deliberately insulting, or are you just
an idiot?

Could happen, I'm an idiot and my grandmother suck eggs. This is of
course a complelling reason to avoid answering questions which you think
can hurt you.

Please, do not ignore any of them and try to produce complete answers,
if possible. Thanks.

I'm sorry, I'm simply not willing to do your homework for you.

You probably have good reasons to hide basics of your views.
--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov