No more seconds for my current proposal draft

I'd like to thank the people who have seconded my proposal.  I appreciate
your support and approval.

However, I'd also like people to hold-off on any further seconds for a
couple days.

I want to update my proposal.  This update is largely going to involve
rephrasing -- some of which has been provided in posts, but some of
which I'm still trying to think about.

I want to think this through carefully.  I hope to release an updated
version by Saturday, Jan 24.

If you don't like my upcoming proposal but like the one that's out there
now... well... tell me about it when you see the new one.

Thanks,

--
Raul