For MJ Ray 3 of 3 -- changelog for my drafts

This is an excerpt of my "what kind of change is this" that I included
with each of my drafts.  In some cases, the changes were trivial (cleaning
up grammar), so I did not describe them in any detail.  I believe I've
indicated all substantial changes with more explicit description.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/debian-vote-200401/msg01453.html

   This is an update to my previous proposal to address some of the
   criticisms the proposal has received.  In this proposal, I spell out
   in a bit more detail the relationship between our guidelines and our
   "non-free" distribution, and clean up the rest of part 5 to fit.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/debian-vote-200401/msg01374.html

   This draft introduces further cleanups and corrections.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/debian-vote-200401/msg01351.html

   I've made several changes in the wording of part 5 to improve
   spelling and grammar.  I've also changed the title of part 5 to be
   about Software, like the rest of the social contract.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/debian-vote-200401/msg01327.html

   I've made several changes in the wording of part 5 to improve grammar,
   reduce my overuse of "to depend" words, and make clearer the reason
   I'm mentioning LSB in the context of non-free.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/debian-vote-200401/msg01272.html

   I've fixed several errors in part five.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/debian-vote-200401/msg01227.html

   Changes from the previous version (msg01188.html):
   [1] replace "programs" with the more general term "software" (part 5),
   [2] change the free alternatives language to better reflect what
        we do (part 5),
   [3] Incorporate wholesale updates to parts 2, 3 and 4 as suggested
       by Andrew Suffield at
       http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/debian-vote-200401/msg01192.html
   [4] Make explicit the constitutional removal of the DFSG from the
       social contract,
   [5] Remove a bit of language from the meta-title which I added in
       the previous version (msg01188.html).

http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/debian-vote-200401/msg01188.html

   This version removes "Linux" from the title and spells out who the
   contract is with.  I also fix the grammatical mistake Sven found.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/debian-vote-200401/msg01184.html

   These changes make the relevance of non-free software more explicit.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/debian-vote-200401/msg01122.html

   First draft

--
Raul