Re: Another Non-Free Proposal

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 01:50:20PM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 02:34:44PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> > I guess the point was that GNOME managed to use debbugs for them, so why
> > shouldn't the prospective non-free-.debs-project do that, too?
>
> Another instance is still not as good. You couldn't reassign a bug from
> a non-free package to a library in main that is depends on, for example.

You could mark it forwarded.  We do the same thing with Debian BTS bugs
which are really about bugs in upstream software.

I don't see what's so difficult here.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Never attribute to conspiracy that
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     which can be adequately explained