Re: Another Non-Free Proposal

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 01:07:31PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> >I might be wrong, of course, but that no one seems to be willing to
> >setup
> >a working non-free archive just for the hell of it seems to indicate X
> >isn't trivially small.
>
> It looks like some things need clarifying (eg Origin/Bugs) to make
> that effort much more than a folly if this vote doesn't succeed. I
> can't blame people for not wanting to build follies.

[ I missed Anthony's message; this reply is to what he wrote rather than
MJ's text ]

I don't expect anyone to want to set up a non-free archive until a
decision is reached to remove non-free.  Doing so would go a long way to
proving it is possible, and thus towards defeating their own preference.
I don't think you can read anything at all into that.

-- John