Re: The "Free" vs. "Non-Free" issue

Raul Miller <moth@magenta.com> writes:

> The right way to get rid of non-free software, in my opinion, is to
> write better free software.

Very well put!

On a tangent, I think that if people really want to vote on this, we
should let them.  Tell them you'll vote against it.  Tell them it's a
bad idea and why.  Tell them that it puts us in a spot if it passes,
but if you don't actually let them vote, it looks like kind of a sham.

Personally, I agree with the sentiment that people's time would be
better spent drawing up a list of free replacements for software in
non-free.

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton