Re: Proposed ballot for the constitutional amendment

Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	Here is the new version.
>
> This vote is being conducted in accordance with the Debian
> Constitution, Section A, Standard Resolution Procedure, to vote on a
> General Resolution to amend the constitution to disambiguate section
> 4.1.5.

Don't know how I missed this run-on... How about something like this:

The following ballot is for voting on a General Resolution to amend the
Debian Constitution to disambiguate section 4.1.5.  The vote is being
conducted in accordance with the policy delinated in Section A, Standard
Resolution Procedure, of the Debian Constitution.

> Do not erase anything between the lines below and do not change the
> choice names.

Out of curiousity, do you deal with this situation, and if so how?

> signed) with your key that is in the Debian keyring. Do _NOT_ encrypt
> your ballot; the voting mechanism shall not be able to decrypt your
> message.
s/shall not be able/will be unable/

> Proposal B: Clarifies status of non-technical documents.  Does *not
>
> *
> create a class of Foundation Documents.

weird wrapping... anyone else see this, or is it just me?  actually, i
checked the archives, it's messed up there as well.

That's it for now!

Joe