Re: May 12th voting draft

Hello,

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 05:04:48PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	We seem to have stalled again.

I really would like to see the voting system fixed.
Is there anything I could do to speed things up at this point?

As far as I can see the following things need to happen:

    1) Someone should modify the draft to no longer include the
       stopping-votes-early stuff

    2) Someone official (Manoj ?) should formally start the
       discussion period

    3) We should discuss the topic again for two weeks

    4) We should vote about the whole thing

Is there anything else missing?

Jochen
--