Re: Secret votes HOWTO

Raul Miller:

> This makes a lot of sense, and (with the addition of a system
> supplied counter) is basically what John Robinson proposed.

Yes. I just wanted to tell you what has already been done elsewhere. I
just forgot that the list of who voted should also be listed, separate
to the list of votes. That way everyone can check that the number of
voters and the number of passwords match, and everyone who has voted
can check that their name and password are on the list.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html