Re: Please create volatile indices for squeeze

Hi,

2010/9/14 Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org>:
> This depends on the ftp-masters.  We'll discuss this on IRC when they meet
> (this or next weekend), hopefully we'll have a solution some weeks after that.

Just for the record, the squeeze-volatile archive is available for a
few weeks now on the master ftp.debian.org infrastructure. This means
that the volatile archive is not available as it was in lenny via
'volatile.debian.org' (and a few mirrors) but via ftp.debian.org and
all the ftp.XY.debian.org mirrors:
  deb http://ftp.XY.debian.org/debian  squeeze-volatile  main

Cheers