clamav dependencies problem

Hi there,
tonight I tried installing clamav-0.91.1~1...
However, I see that clamav-daemon and clamav-freshclam depend on
clamav-base 0.91.1~1 while there is only 0.90.3~1, at least in the
Packages file.
In the meantime, I see there is not only clamav-0.91.1~1 in the pool,
but also clamav-0.91.1-0...
I have now simply downgraded to 0.90.1-3etch4, to fix the broken
dependencies.
Does anyone have an idea what's going on? (Or where this matter is
explained...)
Regards,
Marc

PS. When I switched from etch to volatile for clamav, the first
installation of clamav...~volatile went without problems. It is now the
upgrade inside of volatile that it is causing problems. I guess this is
not my fault. (I have not set any special pin priority or so for
volatile, hope that's right)