Re: clamav needs updating

This one time, at band camp, Jim Popovitch said:
> And now it appears that Debian Stable got their ClamAV update
> (v0.90.1-3) out before Volatile....  Wouldn't Etch have the same
> avscan issue that Volatile is suppose to be having?

It certainly does not.  I have uploaded a targetted security fix for
etch-security, completely seperate from any issues being discussed here.

As pointed out by Paddy, a versioned conflicts with avscan (which, after
some prodding by aba, I realized would be necessary in any event) is
suffcient to start the ball rolling with a volatile upload.  So packages
are uploaded and building.  Avscan will have to be dealt with when we
can.