Re: clamav needs updating

This one time, at band camp, Hamish Moffatt said:
> clamav has started to complain that it is out of date. Is anyone working
> on updating volatile's package to 0.91?
>
> I guess the new version needs to be in unstable first perhaps. It's not
> there either.

The new version is uploaded to unstable.  Unfortunately there are some
changes in the public headers that may have consequences for
applications linked to libclamav.  I am planning to give it a week or so
in unstable to shake out any bugs before uploading to volatile (which
coincidentally, will be about the time I get back from travelling).