Re: libimdb-film-perl in volatile

Hi Martin!

You wrote:

> first of all: am i missing something?
>
> zobel@ries:~% dak ls libimdb-film-perl
> libimdb-film-perl |     0.27-1 |      unstable | source, all
>
> volatile is thought for stable. But i can't find your package in stable.

I intended the package to be released with etch, and provide updates via
s-p-u, if necessary.  However, the imdb site changed during the freeze
and the release manager weren't too keen on allowing an updated version
in etch at that time, so I opted to keep it out of testing/stable and
move it to volatile instead.

> This at least qualifies for: volatile data
>
> > What do you think?  Would this package be accetable for volatile-sloppy?
>
> If the API/ABI stays stable enough and the config files (if there are any)
> don't change, this might even qualify for volatile main archive.

The api is pretty stable (for the past 10 upstream version or so),
although occasionally functions might be added.  That doesn't affect
existing applications though.  Also, the package uses unit tests to
ensure there are no regressions in its output.
There are no config files.

Bas.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw              | GPG key: 0644fab7                     |