Re: Sarge support

* Martin Zobel-Helas (zobel@ftbfs.de) [070410 21:01]:
> debian-volatile (sarge) will be security supported as long as there is
> security support for sarge (at lease from my PoV. Andi, Steve, Philipe:
> Any comments to that?)

I think it might be that there are cases where we say "oh, that isn't
annoying enough anymore". Consider e.g. that we uploaded a newer whois
to woody (oh yes, that was long ago) because lookup of .org-zone didn't
work. I doubt we would do that, let's say one month prior to EOL of that
suite, because probably nobody cares enough. (If there is however a more
serious problem, or even a security problem with a version in volatile,
we would do something of course.)

Cheers,
Andi
--