Re: Wrong version name and wrong main URL?

Luk Claes wrote:
> Frans Pop wrote:
>> Let's move this to the list that the admins for volatile read.
>>
>> Could you please fix these? Like, soon?
>
> AFAICS there are textual changes needed on devel/debian-volatile,
> volatile.debian.net (only redirect?) and volatile.debian.org

Apparantly the webpages at volatile.debian.net (sub directory web on the
server AFAICS) are meant to disapear by using a redirect to
devel/debian-volatile for the moment?

>> And maybe in general fix up the page a bit so it looks like it's actually
>> part of Debian (logo and such)?
>
> If you want me to help with any of the above, please shout.

In the meantime I updated the devel/debian-volatile webpages. Any comment on
the content is still welcome ofcourse :-)

Cheers

Luk

--
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D