Re: Postgrey - ratp.fr servers don't retry

Anis AFFES said:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to say that volatile project is nice. I use it all the time
> and find it very helpful.  Keep on the great job guys.

Agreed!

> Could you please add the domain "ratp.fr" to the "whitelist_clients"
> file in the "postgrey" package because "ratp.fr" servers rarely retry.

You should use reportbug to submit a wishlist bug against the postgrey
package with this request.  Then the maintainer can sort it out.

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."