[VUA81-1] Updated clamav version

Debian Volatile Update Announcement VUA 81-1  http://volatile.debian.org
debian-volatile@lists.debian.org                      Michael Tautschnig
July 31st, 2011

Package              : clamav
Version              : 0.97.2+dfsg-1~lenny1
Importance           : high

Upstream published version 0.97.2.

This is a bug-fix release. The changes are not strictly required for
operation, but users of the previous version in volatile might get

The bug-fixes that are part of this release include security-relevant
fixes relating to issues with specifically prepared messages
(CVE-2011-2721). If you use clamav, we highly recommend you upgrade to
this version.

Upgrade Instructions

You can get the updated packages at

and install them with dpkg, or add the volatile archive for Lenny
to your /etc/apt/sources.list:

 deb http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main
 deb-src http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main

You can also use any of our mirrors.  See
`http://www.debian.org/volatile/volatile-mirrors' for the full list of
mirrors.  The archive signing keys were included in Debian Lenny.

For further information about debian-volatile, please refer to

If there are any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the
debian-volatile team at `debian-volatile@lists.debian.org'.