[VUA 59-1] Updated tzdata version

Debian Volatile Update Announcement VUA 59-1     http://volatile.debian.org
debian-volatile@lists.debian.org                        Margarita Manterola
October 19th, 2009

Package              : tzdata
Version              : 2009g-0etch1.1 (Etch),
                       2009l-0lenny1.1 (Lenny)
Importance           : low

The tzdata package in etch does not contain up-to-date timezone
information for Argentina, due to the sudden decision on suspending
the start of daylight saving time nationwide.

For etch, an updated tzdata package is available in etch/volatile
as version 2009g-0etch1.1, and for lenny the updated tzdata package is
available in lenny/volatile as version 2009l-0lenny1.1, these patches
will also be included in the next point releases.

We recommend that you update your system.

Upgrade Instructions
--------------------

You can get the updated packages at

http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile/pool/volatile/main/t/tzdata/

and install them with dpkg, or add the volatile archive for Lenny
to your /etc/apt/sources.list:

 deb http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main
 deb-src http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main

You can also use any of our mirrors.  See
http://www.debian.org/volatile/volatile-mirrors for the full list of
mirrors.  The archive signing keys were included in Debian Lenny.

For further information about debian-volatile, please refer to
http://www.debian.org/volatile/.

If there are any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the
debian-volatile team.