Re: Bookworm: Weird Firefox issue

On 22 May 2024 15:17 -0600, from charlescurley@charlescurley.com (Charles Curley):
>> about a week ago when I started
>> to get a blank empty white page when trying to access the Tutanota
>> login page: https://mail.tutanota.com/login
>
> I get what looks like a proper log-in page on both firefox and vivaldi

Works fine for me too, on the same firefox-esr package version.

If clearing the browser cache doesn't help, try with a brand new fresh
profile. `firefox --no-remote --new-instance --ProfileManager` should
be a good start. If it works in a brand new profile, it's _something_
about your Firefox settings.

--
Michael Kjörling                     🔗 https://michael.kjorling.se
“Remember when, on the Internet, nobody cared that you were a dog?”