Re: Bookworm's /etc/mailcap seems to break s-nail

On Fri May 17, 2024 at 11:56 AM BST, Max Nikulin wrote:
> You may file an issue to the emacs bug tracker.

I didn't realise this was coming straight from upstream. If it were
a Debian-local issue, I'd file something, but I will respectfully
decline to engage with Emacs upstream.

(Interesting to see another user of debbugs out there Today, besides
Debian!)

> However at least one developer was against wrappers:
…

Thank you for sharing these upstream bugs. They make for fascinating
(if occasionally horrifying) reading.

> Finally, I think that s-nail should ignore malformed mailcap entries.

I agree.

> On 16/05/2024 14:48, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> > Please do not CC me for listmail.
>
> You still decided to add my address to CC despite I joined to the
> thread, not started it. I expect it is enough to guess that I am able to
> follow the discussion even not being subscribed.

So I did: Apologies! It seems my new favourite MUA (aerc) does not
handle list replies by default as I would like it to/as I was used
to with mutt. I will be more careful.

--
Please do not CC me for listmail.

👱🏻	Jonathan Dowland