Re: Bookworm Networking Issues

On Sun, 17 Mar 2024 16:54:27 +0000
David <david.g_jones@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> I am running Bookworm on a thin client and Network-Manger seems to be
> the source of my problems.
>
> I have purged Network-Manager from this thin client, but I can't find
> out how to get /etc/network/interface to run. I have added to 2 NIC's
> that I need.
>
> Can anybody suggest how to get the networking running?
>
> Thank you,
>
> David.

"man interfaces" might help.

The name of the file is "/etc/network/interfaces". Note the s on the
end. Do you have other typos, say, in the file?

Also, you could show us verbatim the contents of your
/etc/network/interfaces.

You might also look at systemd-networkd.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/