Re: Inclusive terminology (instead of master/slave) for network bonding/LACP

Will Mengarini wrote:

>> With no intention of ever creating a 100% offensive-free
>> language, removing the worst offenders from the scene often
>> is enough.
>
> Words I find offensive include "authority" and "manager", so
> checking `apropos authori manager` I see we have a lot of
> important work to do.

You have a lot to do. If you consider those words the worst
offenders. And intend to do something about it.

> Seriously, you humans have only another five billion Earth
> years until your sun engulfs your home planet, and you're
> spending time on *THIS*?!

Relax, people also build shelves and get dead drunk at their
brothers' weddings.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal