Re: Ethernet not working on a Dell notebook

On 12/03/2024 15:11, frantal@libero.it wrote:
13:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 03)

lspci -vnn -s 13:00.0

should give more detailed info concerning your network adapter.

Finally while trying to find the solution I tried this command and after some seconds I was online:

sudo mii-tool enp19s0 -F 10baseT-FD

Perhaps it is obvious, but do you have the firmware-realtek package installed?

Inspect journalctl output, NetworkManager should log negotiation failures.