Re: electrons/the Internet doesn't like question authority niggahs?, oris it that I like to eat raw garlic, ...

On 3/4/24 11:42, Albretch Mueller wrote:
spend days on end reading, coding and thinking about Math?
[...]
Your traceroute might be your isp throttling things as traceroute demands an answer from every machine it passes thru to get to the destination. Some ISP's might frown on that as its a huge traffic burst.

_LINK="https://christuniversity.in/uploads/course/E&Comp_21-25_Lateral
Entry(1)_20210618043317.pdf"

This above is busted and will continue to be until you replace the " " wrapping it up with left & right arrows like: <https://path/to/file> which unless your email agent is truly Jurassic, will protect the link from line wrapping. It can then be wrapped in transit and still work. It has been a std for 2 decades or more.

[...]

Cheers, Gene Heskett, CET.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis