Re: electrons/the Internet doesn't like … that I like to eat raw garlic, ...

On Mon 04 Mar 2024 at 12:36:54 (-0800), David Christensen wrote:
> On 3/4/24 08:37, Albretch Mueller wrote:

> > _LINK="https://christuniversity.in/uploads/course/E&Comp_21-25_Lateral
> > Entry(1)_20210618043317.pdf"
>
> When I click the above link in my mail client (Thunderbird), my
> browser (Firefox) attempts to open the URL.  But, the URL is mangled
> by mail client line wrap and/or indentation (?), and the connection
> times out:
>
> https://christuniversity.in/uploads/course/E&Comp_21-25_Lateral
>
> An error occurred during a connection to christuniversity.in.

I ignored the filename, and pasted https://christuniversity.in/uploads/course/
into FF. Here's the text copy/pasted off the page that was displayed.
It was accompanied by the image that is displayed at
https://christuniversity.in/images/cour-btch-bnnr.jpg

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

    Alumni
    Careers
    IQAC
    International
    Centres&Cells
    Accreditation

    About Us
    Academics
    Research
    Student Life
    E - Services
    Campuses
    Visitors

Programme Details

    Open From :
    Open Until :

CHRIST
(Deemed to be University)

Dharmaram College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560029,
Karnataka, India

Tel: +91 804012 9100 / 9600

Fax: 40129000

Email: mail@christuniversity.in

Web: http://www. christuniversity.in
Vision

EXCELLENCE AND SERVICE
Mission

CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is a nurturing ground for an individual's holistic development to make effective contribution to the society in a dynamic environment.

    UBA
    FCRA
    Alumni
    IQAC
    Careers

    Library
    Centres
    Research
    Admission
    Course Index

Copyright © CHRIST (Deemed to be University) 2020 | Privacy Policy
Website Developed by Cloud Business Pages from INI Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

Just a data point.

Cheers,
David.