Re: Serious problem with debian 12 bookworm

On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 19:58:13 +0000 (UTC)
Anastasia Broch <zermano84@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi I'm using debian 12 in Lenovo yoga legion core i5 12th gen with
> RTX 3050 and I'm figuring a serious issue using debian 12 on this PC,
> …
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Apparently some people haven't noticed that this is a near duplicate of
this recent email on the list:

From: Mansour Nasri <man.randomize@gmail.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Problem of suspend activities ( debian 12 )
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 09:38:05 +0100

The main difference, as far as I can see, it the sender's email
address. Troll? Who knows? Who cares? I suggest you ignore this thread.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/