Re: Inclusive terminology (instead of master/slave) for network bonding/LACP

On Fri, 23 Feb 2024 21:10:31 +0100
Ralph Aichinger <ra@h5.or.at> wrote:

> I just think this mailing
> list probably is not the right place to argue this question.

Hear, hear!

Those who wish to weigh in have done so. I doubt any further
argumentation will change anyone else's mind. Now kindly stop wasting
your time, my time, bandwidth, and hard drive space on this.

And grow some tolerance for other people's foibles, and perhaps others
will grow some tolerance for your foibles.

Thank you.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com