Re: Inclusive terminology (instead of master/slave) for network bonding/LACP

Am 23.02.2024 um 12:51:59 Uhr schrieb Dan Ritter:

> 1. The terminology is bad, and I'm willing to work on fixing it.
>
> 2. The terminology is bad, but I can't work on it myself.
>
> 3. The terminology does not bother me, but I don't care if someone
> else wants to fix it.
>
> 4. The terminology is good and we should not fix it.

5. The terminology is completely different, because machines are
involved and not people.
Many languages have words that are used in many ways for completely
different things.

Just check what different meanings GIMP has.
Maybe some more people now feel uncomfortable with using it.
https://www.dict.cc/?s=gimp

--
Gruß
Marco