Re: Meeting with the Development Team

On Thu, Feb 22, 2024, 3:04 AM <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 22, 2024 at 08:40:32AM +0000, Ray Galt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to reach out to the decision-maker in the IT environment within your company.

[...]

Sometimes, satire is written by marketing departments. Or by
some LLM run in reverse posing as such -- these days, you
just can't know. As far as I'm concerned, they all pass the
Turing test with flying colours.

Proving once again that human intelligence and artificial intelligence have nothing whatsoever in common. Can't even define the word in either context :-)

SCNR