Re: SMART Uncorrectable_Error_Cnt rising - should I be worried?

On 2/16/24 10:56, Roy J. Tellason, Sr. wrote:
On Friday 16 February 2024 04:52:22 am David Christensen wrote:
I think the Raspberry Pi, etc., users on this list live with USB storage
and have found it to be reliable enough for personal and SOHO network use.
I have one, haven't done much with it. Are there any alternative ways to interface storage? Maybe add SATA ports or something?

In general, there are many combinations of storage interfaces offered in the marketplace. For your specific single-board computer (SBC), I suggest checking the manual and checking the manufacturer sales and/or support web pages.

David