Re: shred bug? [was: Unidentified subject!]

On 2/13/24 12:56, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
Hi,

Greg Wooledge wrote:
Let me write out the example again, but with the bug fixed, and then
explain what each line does, [... lecture about advanced shell
programming ...]

And this all because Gene Heskett was adventurous enough to buy a cheap
fake USB disk. :))

Guilty as charged, Thomas. My advantage is that it won't affect the length of the ladder up my side of the hog. If I save someone else from getting bit by that fraud I'm pleased. Next experiment is a pair of 4T Silicon Power SSD's When they & the startech usb3 adapters arrive. I'll get that NAS built for amanda yet.

Have a nice day :)

You too.

Thomas

Cheers, Gene Heskett, CET.