ntpsec as server questions

I had a total crash and among the things missing after the psu was replaced, was apparently all my tbird message tags, as I had been tagging this whole thread so I could look it up again after the dust settled. But now I have no tags.

ISTR someone gave me a journalctl line that picked out all the ntp stuff, including all the traffic because before the crash I was not only serving the printer I gad managed to collect 10-15 other clients nut after the rework and 30+ reboots I cannot find that message again, and I need it.

Can I trouble whoever posted it to repeat it, please?

Thank you.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis