Re: Isolated Web Co Session crash Firefox-ESR

On 06/12/2023 12:04, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
On Wed, Dec 06, 2023 at 02:42:32AM +0800, jeremy ardley wrote:

sudo sync; sudo sh -c 'echo 3 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches'

Sadly it looks like I'll need to do this daily,

See /etc/sysctl.conf and /etc/sysctl.conf.d if you want to make such things
persistent.

This particular one can not be made persistent. Writing to this file causes kernel action.

https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/latest/admin-guide/sysctl/vm.html#drop-caches

However I am in doubt if it may be useful for the issue with browsers.