Re: Mailing List

On Fri 01 Dec 2023 at 20:39:51 (+0000), piorunz wrote:
> On 01/12/2023 16:15, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
>
> > > Your message is here, so you are subscribed :)
> >
> > Not necessarily, you can post here as a non-subscriber. Actually I have
> > the hunch that the OP is not subscribed (going by the X-Spam-Status header).
> >
> > Cheers
>
> Oh, ok, I didn't know that. That's why the group receives so much spam
> lol -_-

Almost all the spam I receive addressed to deblis@… has not come
from the list server: the address deblis@… has been harvested.
Currently they're translators and cushions; last month I'd won
tens of millions of dollars many times over, from a slew of slebs.
And there's the perennial trickle of mailbox-full/hacked/expired
phishing expeditions. I don't blame the list admins.

Cheers,
David.