Re: How could the missing MySQL extension required by WordPress be installed?

From: Marco <mm@dorfdsl.de>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 08:37:12 +0100

On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 at 15:31, Susmita/Rajib <bkpsusmitaa@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am 11.11.2023 06:58 schrieb Susmita/Rajib:
>
> > mysqli
> >
> > MysqlI Support => enabled
> > Client API library version => mysqlnd 7.4.33
> > Active Persistent Links => 0
> > Inactive Persistent Links => 0
> > Active Links => 0
>
> Can you now try to create your own php script that makes use of that to
> test it?

Dear Mr. M, thank you for replying to my email. Unfortunately, I am
incapable of designing a such php script. Beyond my cognitive level. I
am just a user with very rudimentary programming skills.

In the meanwhile, I also contacted Prof. Shri C K Raju. He informed me that:
"...
The blog is not working since the php has to be updated, and that
would make other php elements malfunction."
"Some of the blog entries are restored at
https://ganita.net/to-decolonise-math-stand-up-to-its-false-history-and-bad-philosophy/
..."

I suggested:
"...This could be addressed differently. If the blogs are in plain html,
they could be downloaded with a website downloader. In linux users
generally employ webhttrack website copier. Have the articles stored
in a permanent medium such as an optical DVD-RW or a HDD. Then
restructure the entire website differently so that the blogs could be
kept intact across software upgrades with a static html file under the
index.html hierarchy. ..."

However, Mr. M, please feel free to suggest your advice with appropriate inputs.

Best wishes,
Rajib