Re: How to use dmsetuup?

On 11/4/23 17:55, gene heskett wrote:

FWIW the rw's I have and that continue to work, are Sony DVD+RW, well over 5 years old now. I understand there is a DVD-RW but I've no experience with them.  Today my objection is the size. In comparison to a system driving 3d printers with gcode from Cura-5.4 that is not rolled up into subroutine loops, I have some of the more complex and large parts part files that will not fit on a dvd. So it simply impractical for me to back up to a measly 4.7Gig dvd.

That's why they invented Blu-ray:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu-ray

    25 GB (single-layer)
    50, 66 GB (dual-layer)
    100, 128 GB (BDXL)
    (Up to four layers are possible in a standard form BD)

David