bookworm which repo?

Hi folks,

just a little question.

A fresh install is showing an entry in /etc/apt/sources.list for

1. bookworm
2. bookworm-security
and
3. bookworm-updates

The last one is somehow confusing me, either I missed somethin in the
documentation or soemthing has changed since the release of bookworm.

Just a question. The first two are clear, but "bookworm-updates" is new for me.

Instead of this I entered "bookworm-backports", which was, as the
documentation said, recommended at time of the installation

However, please note: I did not do a fresh install at the release date of
bookworm, but an upgrade from buster to bookworm, so it might
be, the entry for "bookworm-backports" was recommended at that time.

So, should I use all four entries or do you recommend to skip one of it?

My system is running fine!

Best regards

Hans