Re: report a Debian bug (was: Changing host name and dom...)

gene heskett composed on 2023-11-01 19:20 (UTC-0400):

> Felix Miata wrote:

>> gene heskett composed on 2023-10-31 10:26 (UTC-0400):

>>> Mail sent to admin@bugzilla.com bounces.

>> Bugzilla.com has nothing to do with tracking any kind of software issues. It's
>> about Volkswagen Bug automobiles.

> That is informative, thanks Felix,  but what is wrong with publishing
> the correct address? Not being able to use it, I haven't reserved space
> for it in the wet ram... ;o)>

For one thing, I never use it directly, and another, it doesn't include the string
bugzilla, so I don't remember what it is, and thus need to look it up, same as
you, if and when I want it. I use the Debian software named reportbug. If you
don't wish to use reportbug, start here:

	https://www.debian.org/Bugs/

If you do:

	https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

or

	man reportbug
--
Evolution as taught in public schools is, like religion,
	based on faith, not based on science.

Felix Miata