Re: trying to make gkerelln show motherbord temp and voltages

On Sun, 2023-09-17 at 20:07 +1000, Charlie wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Sep 2023 10:26:51 +0100
> Phil Wyett <philip.wyett@kathenas.org> wrote:
>
> > Both gkrellm and especially mbmon are very dated and IMHO should
> > not
> > be used with newer hardware as they likely do not fit requirements.
>
> Interesting Phillip.
>
> I am running Bookworm on older hardware, and all the glitches
> experienced, have blamed on Bookworm. I think it was released still
> containing many bugs?
>
> 6.1.0-12-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Debian 6.1.52-1 (2023-09-07)
> x86_64 GNU/Linux
>
> • The address bar in Claws Mail is flaky, It doesn't show the
> addresses
>   unless you use the scroll bar and then you can see each one, after
>   fashion. If you try to type in the address, is splits it up and
> puts
>   some of the address on a differently line. So the emails don't
> send,
>   because the address is incorrect.
>
> • The touch pad cursor is twitchy sometimes and a real pain to with
> work
>   sometimes.
>
> • LyX doesn't allow you to change the Latex(pdflatex) file formats
>   to evince so it works, uses Gimp because it was installed after
>   evince.
>
> • WIFI connection drops out after hibernating.
>
> Some of the issues I am working through. However, I thought this was
> Bookworm as this hardware worked well with Bullseye.
>
> Will get there eventually.
>
> Charlie

Hi Charlie,

If you are looking for assistance on a subject or issue via this list.
It is protocol to start a new thread and not add it to another thread.

Have you created bug reports on the Bug Tracking System (BTS)[1]
regarding any of your issues? As the saying goes, if it is not in the
bug tracker it does not exist.

[1] https://www.debian.org/Bugs/

also

https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting