Re: trying to make gkerelln show motherbord temp and voltages

On 9/16/23 11:39, Phil Wyett wrote:
On Sat, 2023-09-16 at 08:17 -0400, gene heskett wrote:
Greetings all;

gkrellm has traditionally used mbmon to collect the motherboard data
for
temps and voltages that it can display. Bub mbmon won't run because
it
can't find the monitor util for this mid-range asus mobo. Complains
because it cannot find a via-686 thing, which sounds a bit dated to
me.

I just spent around 3 hours with synaptic looking for likely suspects
w/o any hits.

Asus z-370 mobo, i5 flavor full 32G memory

Any suggestions??

Thanks all;

Cheers, Gene Heskett.

Hi,

Can you more specific on the Asus motherboard, as there are many Z370
variants.

So I noticed when I went looking for a newer bios.

Asus Z-370-A II.    haven't put it in yet.

Any logs/output of issues?

No mention of it in any log I've found.

Regards

Phil