Re: Chromium under Xfce/bookworm anyone?

On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 09:16:15 -0500
David Wright <deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk> wrote:

> On Wed 13 Sep 2023 at 08:24:27 (-0400), Celejar wrote:
>
> > I have no choice - there's at least one important site (of a major
> > financial institution) that I need that simply doesn't work with
> > Firefox.
>
> Usual question: what does "doesn't work" mean?

The site frequently goes into some kind of redirect loop - it keeps
jumping back and forth between "logon.example.com" and
"some.page.example.com", preventing me from accessing the site. I can
get around this, at least sometimes, by simply going to the URL bar and
typing in some other example.com url, but this behavior is really
annoying.

The truth is, however, that although I thought I had fully investigated
the problem, I was wrong. Upon further investigation, it seems that it's
my uBlock Origin settings that are causing the problem - disabling it
entirely (as opposed to just for the pages mentioned above) solves the
problem. Now I just have to dive into the logger and try to figure out
what I need to adjust to get things working.

--
Celejar