Re: Debian on Ubiquiti Edgerouter Lite?

On Sep 12, 2023, Christian Groessler wrote:
> Hello Group,
>
> is there a Debian version which could be installed on mentioned
> Edgerouter?

Yes, sort of -- their firmware is (was) a custom Debian (iirc, stretch).
Quick check of their site https://ui.com/download/software/erlite3 shows
that they most recently released firmware on 31 July 2023.
Unfortunately there are no release notes.

As I recall, if you move away from their firmware, you're going to lose
out on the modules necessary to get the Cavium chipset to work.

--
|_|O|_|