Fixed the ethernet problem and know I have no sound!

I use an all in one Lonova computer.  I have the latest Bookworm installed and had my wired connection kept shutting itself off.  I looked it up on the net and yesterday I installed ethtool and today I have my wired connection working but no sound.  I did find all my settings as they have been which is on.  I did lspic and found this information:

00:1f.3 Audio device: Intel Corporation 200 Series PCH HD Audio

DeviceName: Onboard - Sound

Subsystem: Lenovo 200 Series PCH HD Audio

Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 32, IRQ 129, IOMMU group 7

Memory at df220000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]

Memory at df200000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]

Capabilities: [60] MSI: Enable+ Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+

Kernel driver in use: snd_hda_intel

Kernel modules: snd_hda_intel

I could use some help with this one.

Granny Moe