Re: How to install the kernel 5.4.14 (source and headers) packages on Debian buster.

On Fri, Sep 01, 2023 at 11:15:38PM +0200, Mario Marietto wrote:
> I've got a crazy idea : I see that Ubuntu has a 5.4 kernel source and
> header package. Is there a method or tool to convert these packages to
> debian packages so that I can use them on Debian ? That's because I prefer
> Debian over Ubuntu. Thanks.

Kernel packages tend to be very self-contained.  It's likely that an
Ubuntu kernel package would work on Debian without any changes.

Try It And See.  Make sure you have another kernel installed that you
know can boot, and that you have the ability to boot into it, should
the Ubuntu kernel fail.