Re: VM using Debian cloud image does not connect to virtual network.

Hello,

    I have found the solution to this and want to drop it here in case someone finds this and has the same problem. The solution is described in this section of the Debian documentation.

Kind regards,
Cristian Căpșună

On Wed, 16 Aug 2023 at 07:35, Michael Kjörling <2695bd53d63c@ewoof.net> wrote:
On 16 Aug 2023 07:26 +0100, from cristian.capsuna@gmail.com (Cristian Capsuna):
>     Also I really like your website design. I've got it as a personal goal
> to create one for myself at some point.

Thank you. It's a ready-made Wordpress theme (Lovecraft) which I have
tweaked with some custom CSS, so for most of the design I can't claim
credit.

--
Michael Kjörling                     🔗 https://michael.kjorling.se
“Remember when, on the Internet, nobody cared that you were a dog?”