Re: Oddity when accessing Courier IMAP from Android

On Fri, Aug 11, 2023 at 10:27:30PM +0500, Alexander V. Makartsev wrote:

>    I suggest to look for a way to enable debug mode for Courier server and
>    look for clues in logs.

So, after far too much time searching the logs without finding anything
useful, I decided to delete the account from the device, re-install the
CA root cert (the one that issued the server cert), and re-add the
account to the device. At that point it started to work. :shrug:

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez